Who May Be Nominated?
· Nominations will be accepted for outstanding alumnus in these categories: Business, Athletics/Entertainment, Military, Education, or Community Service.
· Graduates of Pillager High School who have been out of high school for a period of at least 20 years may be nominated.
· Nominations will also be accepted for a person who is not alumni but has made a significant contribution to Pillager High School and who serves as a role model for current and future Pillager High School students. Limit of one non-alumni per year, no limit to contribution years.
How to Nominate Someone?
· Application forms are available below · A letter with detailed information would also be accepted.
· Applications must be postmarked or submitted by May 1 of each year. Inductees will be notified by August 1 if they have been selected for induction. If a nominee is not selected, the nomination will be held for subsequent years.
· Applications should be mailed to Pillager School, attention Hall of Fame, 323 E 2nd St, Pillager, MN 56473.